Tuesday 9 September 2014

HOW TO GET FIT DURING NAPTIME | BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR


Warning: tastes vile.




I found this by chance when i was looking for something else, as you do on the internet! With so many great benefits & the added bonus of possible weight loss i sent Simon out for some at the weekend. The first bottle i bought is an organic one from the supermarket but after reading more i learnt that it needs to have the 'mother' to work, so i went to the health food shop yesterday & bought another bottle. I think it was around £4 & I'll use the original bottle on salads etc. I've been taking two cap fulls morning & night and i actually feel more energetic already.. Weight loss is yet to be seen but i ate my body weight in gluten-free bread yesterday so..











Kaya X





No comments:

Post a Comment