Wednesday 27 August 2014

HOW TO GET FIT DURING NAPTIME | GREEN TEA

Can we do three cups a day?! Packed with antioxidants it's up there as one of the healthiest teas. If you can't stomach it maybe try black tea, also a super tea! Add lemon for extra healthy jazzyness.

Hold tight for a bit of a morbid moment. As a mum I've become increasingly aware of my own mortality, cut short: i want to live a zillion years with willow. She's one of my main motivations for this whole 'get fit during naptime' blog. I want to be as healthy as possible for as long as possible, for her. I'm sure all of us mum's share that. So it's great motivation when you see the benefits of green tea. I find if i don't get decaffinated i get a coffee like buzz. If that's your thing! 


Kaya X 

No comments:

Post a Comment