Wednesday 8 October 2014

HOW TO GET FIT DURING NAPTIME | CHICKPEA & SPINACH CURRY

I've been trying to make up meals that i can freeze, or at least eat again the next day. Now that I'm back at work I'm more pushed for time than ever so cooking in a batch is a must. These curried chickpeas are amazing & it's really healthy too (you don't have to add roast potatoes but i kinda recommend it!) 


This isn't a recipe as such but a vague idea of what i used. 

So in a bowl i mixed a small amount of fresh ginger, finely diced with three cloves of garlic & some curry powder & garam masala. I added a little olive oil & made a paste. 
I fried off two small organic red onions until soft & then added the paste. 
Then i chucked in three tins of organic chickpeas & two of tomato passata.
Added a few handfuls of organic spinach & some coriander & a squeeze of lemon & some Himalayan salt.
Amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment